Winston Art Group prepares Fair Market Value and Marketable Cash Value appraisals to aid in distribution of property during family division.
Winston Art Group is offering desktop appraisals at this time. Onsite visits are available on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested, please contact Erica Back at email@example.com
- In the event of divorce, Winston Art Group will prepare an inventory report or a Fair Market Value or Marketable Cash Value appraisal to aid in the division or sale of personal property.
- Winston Art Group also provides divorce liquidation services, assisting in the sale of all tangible property in the event of family division.
- Typically, our appraisers inspect the property in person and then return to the office to conduct market research. In some cases, we are able to complete appraisals without an on-site inspection, from provided images, description and documentation.
- Appraisal documents are available in both hard copy and digital formats, and are easily accessible through our interactive collection management system. The appraisal document includes color digital images and full catalogue descriptions for each item, with values supported by appropriate market comparables.
- Appraisals for family division are billed on an hourly basis.
- To provide a quote for a divorce appraisal, we need to know the approximate number of pieces in the collection of each collecting category. If possible, we prefer to review a listing of the works in the collection.